Fuse #8

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Well How Would You Feel If YOU Appeared Over Someone's Left Boob?

I've always adored the Proud to Be a Radical Militant Librarian t-shirts out there. And I've been similarly amused when looking over Leila Roy's collection of crazy tees. Along the same lines then is the T-List. The inclination then is to take something that looks like this:


And (since you can customize them) fill in the names of children's authors instead. I'd love to do all the great authors I discovered in 2006 (Frances Hardinge, Laura Amy Schlitz, Jennifer Roy, Mike Lupica, and Jenny Han maybe) and then walk around with their names on my chest. Be kinda weird if I ran into them, though. Hm.

Via BB-Blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home