Fuse #8

Friday, May 25, 2007

"Are You Saying My Apples Aren't What They're Supposed To Be?"

A finely-honed, well-crafted pounding of a picture book is a beautiful thing. I scour the Internet for such items day after day but they're far more difficult to find than you might think. Thank God for Your Neighborhood Librarian then. In her post One meatball, our hero takes a good long look at the Eve Bunting title One Green Apple and she dinna no like what she see.

And while we're on this site, this librarian also has a post on hipster kidlit material that's worth a glance. This may well be my favorite new blog (new = blog I just found).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Nice find! Her book cover posts are quite nice, also. Thanks, Fuse.

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Why, thanks, Fuse! The feeling's mutual, you've been my favorite new (to me) blog for a while now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home