Fuse #8

Friday, May 11, 2007

A REHABBED MISERLY ZIT

Fans of An Abundance of Katherines may have a great deal of interest in The Internet Anagram Server. I'd never really seen this before, and I'm going to take a guess that maybe 73% of you already have. The title of this posting is my full name anagramed. My nickname yields, "RIBBED STY" (still not very flattering) and this blog easily becomes "A OBEDIENCE FIRM THONG UP RUT US" which manages to sound nasty without making any sense.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

My name comes to this:

A AD ELF MEN SIX MOSS

or this:

A AD SEMEN FILMS SOX

but I like this one best:

A SANDS ELF EX IS MOM

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Disco Mermaids said...

I've been a fan of this site forever. The title of my first novel (coming out this October, pre-order it NOW!) anagrams into Hearthstones Winery...which I'm trying to fit somewhere into my second novel.

Such a great time-waster!

- Jay

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm Italian-American, it's only fitting that my name can be shuffled to be this:

The Mafia Blaze.

How cool is that?

Er, it only took me an hour of precious writing time to find it.

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

that's how i got my blog name:
school library = scholarly brio
my fav for me is "balmy nurses".
hee hee.

 
At 8:35 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Sob, zeesays has no possible anagrams.

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

adrienne = read nine

 
At 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, this is better:

adrienne furness = a dense funnier sir

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home