Fuse #8

Friday, May 11, 2007

Vocabula Quizzes

Who loves grammar and spelling?

I do, I do!

Who's embarrassed by how poorly she did on one of these tests?

I am, I am!

To my credit, there are two words in this world that I cannot spell. Occurred and scissors (it took me 45 minutes to write them correctly here). There are always words that, no matter how many times you see them, elude you on the page. And that doggone quiz just HAD to go and bring one of them up. Consarn it.

Thanks to The Longstockings for the link.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12:20 AM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

My scores averaged between 80 and 90 percent, but I found I often double-guessed myself.

 
At 12:39 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Could you correct your mistakes? I couldn't. I'd rethink something and be STUCK. Doggone quiz.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

I could understand the corrections once I'd looked at them. This morning I tried a few (before coffee) and got 60 percent. Bah!

 
At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 percent, baby!

(But I only took one quiz. I'll have to try the others later.)

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh, Fuse, my ego is so bruised after that. My English major identity is suffering. Let me hide my head in shame at my 70-80 scores.

 
At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are loads of fun Fuse. Thanks,

Amy Bowllan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home