Fuse #8

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yay! I Created an Uneasy Feeling!

Editorial Anonymous recently asked you pretty kittens to come up with cool first lines. Well, the winners are in. She's separated everything into categories. You've got your Humor, Rhythm, Voice, Tension, and Honorable Mentions.

Of said Honorable Mentions, Ms. Anonymous mentions of the submissions, "Here are a few that I have a slightly uneasy feeling about, but I'd keep reading. And after all, that's the main thing." And I made one! Hooray, uneasiness!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I find myself hoping it's the "head in the closet" one.

 
At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Which one was yours?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home