Fuse #8

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wanna Have a Drink With Me?

Not just me, of course. Publishing types and the like as well. You see, Cheryl Klein had this great idea for the kidlit blogging community to go out for drinks sometime this month. Here are the stats:

What: Sweet & Vicious
Where: 5 Spring Street
When: September 28th at 6:00 p.m.
Why: Ultra-cool publishing, blogger, and librarian types doing the let's-talk-about-children's-books thing.

How could you resist? Anywho, no need to RSVP or anything. It just sounds like something fun to do. Show up and say howdy. Plus there's no better time to beat me over the head with sticks if you disagree with one of my reviews. I'll even provide the sticks. You just can't GET a better deal than that!

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How 'bout writer-types? Can I come, too?

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Of course, m'dear. The more the merrier.

 
At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough to make me wish I lived in New York... Sadly, I'll be on a business trip to Minnesota that week, and otherwise I'd be in California. But I look forward to hearing all about it.

Good luck with fixing your blog, too. Technical glitches are such a rude impediment to what we really want to do, which is talk about the books.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home