Fuse #8

Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Jim Flora Website

I'm sure you've suspected it all along, but now it's official. I am undoubtedly a shill for Big Flora. Jim Flora, to be exact. Now someone's gone and created a website in his honor.

I might have been able to avoid this magnificent children's illustrator.... and then I saw these record covers:





(Knock Me Your Lobes?)

And for the award of Most Likely To Be the Next Image To End Up On A T-Shirt Someday Award:

Cool website. Check it.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love him too! I've been trying to come up with a book idea for a while that would be Jim Flora art inspired... don't know what that would be though.

I highly recommend THE MISCHIEVOUS ART OF JIM FLORA by Irwin Chusid

meghan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home