Fuse #8

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Mo Album

I was feeling all slick when my co-worker informed me that Mo Willems was responsible for the art found in and on the Park Slope Parents CD. Once again Brooklyn is at the top of its game, borough-wise. "Park Slope Parents, New York City's largest online parenting group and a resource for countless Brooklyn parents and kids, has released a CD of children’s music featuring 17 songs by well-loved musicians celebrating family life in the big city." I loved that they were kind enough to mention reviews from three of my favorite children's music blogs out there: Zooglobble, Kids Music that Rocks, and The Lovely Mrs. Davis Tells You What to Think.

Then I saw that Mr. Willems already posted about it.
No scoop for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home