Fuse #8

Friday, February 16, 2007

Tracking Down the Elusive Kirsten Miller

I'm a Kirsten Miller fan. You may have been able to recognize this fact from the friggin' I Am Kiki Strike shirt I keep wearing all over the place. So how weird is it that I've never met the woman? She's here in NYC. She writes a book that takes into account all kinds of classic New York places (including a made up library). You would THINK I'd run into her.

But I haven't. The most I can do is go to Tracy Chrenka's blog to read the online interview Ms. Chrenka and her students conducted recently with Ms. Miller. It's very nice. Explains all sorts of things.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She doesn't even post comments anymore on Ananka's diary on the Kiki Strike websire. sigh.

 
At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about some coffee?

kikistrike@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home