Fuse #8

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Booklist Thursday

I love me my overseas bloggers. The pain that comes with reading a site like the Misrule blog, however, is based primarily on the fact that if she talks about a cool book, we're not going to see it for at least a good 2 years, if ever. How nice is it then that School Library Journal has provided us with The Outstanding International Booklist. Nice to see The Book of Everything, Kampung Boy, and My Father's Shop getting some luvin' too. I may not see Jackie French's Josephine Wants To Dance for years, but these other titles should tide me over until then.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger Chad W. Beckerman said...

Actually Jackie French's Josephine Wants To Dance we be published by Abrams Books For Young Readers this coming Fall in the U.S A. I know this because I just sent it to the printer. Just sayin. . .

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

AWESOME!

That's the stuff. Keep 'em coming. Good for Abrams. Good, for that matter, for you Mr. Chad. A tip of the hat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home