Fuse #8

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Librarians Are Getting the Bulk of the Good Stuff Today

Got this from illustrator Scott E. Franson's blog:

I would like to donate a fine art print from my new book Un-Brella to 20 different libraries. Please send the required information in an e-mail and the first 20 libraries that respond will receive a print suitable for hanging in their library.

For more information:
Library Art Donation
http://www.scottefranson.com/3-books/unbrella/unbrella_art-prints.html
Because everyone deserves free stuff. Especially libraries.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:54 AM , Blogger scott e said...

Thank you for the plug.

 
At 8:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a wild, wild title to see, as I'm in the midst of reading China Mielville's Un Lun Dun (YA science fiction title); there are sort of crime-fighting "unbrellas" in this book, fighting an evil, evil smog. I had to do a double-take when I saw that.

Ah well, will have to look for Franson's book, too. But, dude, if it takes place in UnLondon, I'm going to run screaming.

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Pop Quiz: Two books this year take place in a place called UnLondon. Can you guess the second?

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger scott e said...

If you lived in UnLondon, you would want an Un-Brella.

 
At 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea. Do tell, Fuse.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

And the answer is.....

Stoneheart by Charlie Fletcher. It actually uses the phrase "un-London".

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger scott e said...

There are still prints left. I didn't know it would be so hard to give art away.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Renee said...

Thank for posting this link! I was able to win one for my library and I AM VERY excited about it. I work in Youth Services so it's even better :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home