Fuse #8

Sunday, May 06, 2007

For Video Sunday - Librarian Humor

Fellow graduate of Earlham College and current IT librarian Ian McKinney has created a series of videos for YouTube. These first four (I collected them all) seemingly star an actual IT guy and an actual librarian. I'm a fan.









Now Ian also created this video which I find HEE-larious. I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel.



And finally, I got this one from Bookseller Chick not too long ago. Its creator (and the book's author) is Jennie from Jennie's B(ook)log. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the books being read are YA, yes?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute videos! I liked Olive a lot. What drive, what determination!

 
At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miniature Mayhem vid is so cool. We want to do some ads like this for programs at WPL -- something fun we can post to our web site/blog. At the moment, we lack equipment. And skills. And time. Someday, though.

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

How cool is that? I get to work with this guy and his fellow librarians (and IT professionals) in the YA department at ACPL this summer! Lucky me!

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Ian said...

Actually, Ian only WORKS WITH the talented people who created the "Librarian/IT Professional" videos (Sean Robinson, our IT Department manager; Lynn Hoffman, Information Services Coordinator and Digital Collaborative chair; and Kay Gregg, videographer, among others).

But I did do the Miniature Mayhem one. With lots of help from Kay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home