Fuse #8

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Want To Eat With Me?

Who doesn't?
Actually, I'm referring to a casual children's literature blogger dinner being planned for Friday, June 23rd at the ALA Conference in New Orleans around 6ish. As we speak I'm hammering out a place to eat with Liz B. and some Live Journal peeps. Essentially, we'd be happy to eat with anyone who wants us. If you're at all interested just give me a buzz saying so by e-mailing me (address available through my profile . . . just click on my head). Or eat alone. See if I care. *sniffle*

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM , Blogger Chris Barton said...

I won't be in New Orleans, so would you please eat a stick of butter in my name?

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

For you, my friend, I will eat two. Slathered in hot oil, no less.

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger MotherReader said...

I would love to eat with you, but I can't. Next year, the summer conference is back in DC, and I can only hope my role then as the second most famous children's librarian will make my participation mandatory.

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

I will not be in New Orleans because I'm not a librarian, which is obviously my loss.

Since I'm a strict vegetarian, you don't need to eat any butter in my name. A sugary cocktail with a strange or suggestive name raised in my honor will suffice.

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home