Fuse #8

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Google Searches

August is here! Time to sort through the Google and Blogger searches that inevitably waylaid travelers to my little blog this past July.

7/24/06 - ear clogging can't pop
This is was one person I was honestly sad I wasn't able to help. A cry for help if ever I heard of it.

7/26/06 - cute as defense
Well, it's true. How else can you explain why anything in this world can scream at the top of its lungs 24/7 and not end up dead?

7/26/06 - what happens on chapter 56 in Inkheart
I get a lot of searches from people who want book reports on specific books. This person took it a step further in their optimistic belief that all you have to do is type in some information into a search engine and it'll appear BINGO!

7/27/06 - online dating, love, sex, relationships, blogspot
No idea how they found me. Honestly. I met my current husband when I was a dinky Freshman in college and he was a big man on campus Senior.

7/31/06 - her-lower-half machine
Hee hee hee hee hee. I don't care what it means. I LOVE IT!

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Disco Mermaids said...

Hilarious, Ms. Fuse! Especially Her Lower Half Machine. That'd make a great band name.

- Jay

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Or, failing that, a signature song. Kudos to anyone who can come up with a couple lyrics for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home