Fuse #8

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just Let Me Read the Feiffer Cartoon!

Jules Feiffer, sometime children's book author/illustrator, has a show of his Feiffer comic strip from between the years of 1960-2000 currently on display here in NYC at the Adam Baumgold Gallery. Mr. Feiffer is prominent in my book because last month he called the Central Children's Room and asked for me. And when I answered the phone he immediately said, "Hi. This is Jules Feiffer". Which was AWESOME! Anywho, the NYCers amongst you (hello all 3 of you) may find this of especial interest.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger klonghall said...

My six year-old son's new favorite bedtime book is "Meanwhile..." How awesome to have an author call and ask for you! BTW, love the blog. I'm a mom of 3, former 4th grade teacher, and deep lover of children's lit. I found you from Shannon Hale's site. (She's my new favorite author this year!) I think you have the coolest job ever!

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yup. Me too. Glad you discovered me (and a big thank you to Shannon Hale). It is a very cool job. However, as my mother pointed out, I'm going to end up like Alexander without anymore worlds to conquer. Guess I'd better turn to writing or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home