Fuse #8

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New Blog Alert

This looks interesting. A blog born of the combined efforts of author/illustrators Grace Lin, Anna Alter and Linda Wingerter alongside editor Alvina Ling and authors Libby Koponen and Meghan McCarthy called Blue Rose Girls has just hit the kiddie lit scene. Unfortunately, I can't figure out where to put it on my blogroll. Do I stuff it under the editorial category, wrangle it betwixt the authors, or just stuff it in the Misc. file? Maybe I should just make a Hot Women of Children's Literature category and put them under that. I mean, they're all pretty darn attractive.

4 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger Meghan McCarthy said...

Thanks for posting this! It's unfortunate or fortunate that my photo isn't included. Perhaps I should Photoshop my head into that photo so that I can be called hot, too! ah, I'd just ruin it.

Of course, Gloria Estefan does possess an irresistible, alluring quality

 
At 3:47 AM , Blogger alvinaling said...

Wow...thanks for the link, and I'm honored that you created a whole new category for us!

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger Grace Lin said...

Gosh, I'm a hot woman! I better let my husband know...

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I calls 'em likes I sees 'em. No brag. Just fact.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home