Fuse #8

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 23 In a Series

It's so much easier when they catch my eye without my having to do anything. In the case of today's hottie, I discovered that he was visually pleasing when I reviewed his delightful new picture book creation Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich. As far as I can determine, in the past this fellow has created Magic: The Gathering cards and more than a few Dungeons & Dragons type folderols. Now he's brought his wit and whimsy to the world of children's literature and we couldn't be happier. Ladies and gentlemen, let me hear you put your hands together for the one, the only, the....

ADAM REX!!

(Click on the picture to enlarge it). When it comes to seeking out pics of the nominated Hot Men, it's always difficult to decide which image to use. Do you go with one that plays up that particular fellow's sterling qualities? Or do you opt instead for goofball wackiness? In the case of Mr. Rex, I made the executive decision that he was cute enough to not only appear as a particularly wooly cowboy, but also with his lovely physicist wife, Marie. Here you may view them in their natural habitat. Now go buy his book and check out his website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home