Fuse #8

Monday, September 25, 2006

Photo-opoly

Y'know what I hate about Monopoly? Looking at images that don't resemble me in the slightest. Now there is a solution to this ancient problem. Simply purchase for one's own self a copy of Photo-opoly and the problem is instantly rectified. Now when anyone lands on my nose they have to pay me money. HAHAHAHAHA!

And for those kids who wish to get even more unwanted attention at school, check out these nifty customized lunch boxes. They're pretty awesome. Still, I can already imagine the poor kid with the mother that bestows one with him as a naked baby photo on the side. *shudder*

Thanks to fototiller for the link.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, glad you like these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home