Fuse #8

Friday, September 22, 2006

Say Helvetica. Now Say It Slow.

My posts will trickle in slowly today as I went and saw a fabulous August Wilson production of Seven Guitars for the low low price of $15. In New York that's the equivalent of a movie and a coke. You understand my joy (plus it starred Lt. Daniels of HBO's The Wire). It did mean, however, that I didn't feel like staying up till one in the morning editing posts.

Anywho, I'll start you off with this article from the realm of Come Again? I understand why school officials are upset. What I can't quite figure out is how we've managed to avoid having everything else written in it all these years.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM , Blogger Julie said...

I think I remember hearing something about the creation of this font-- the people at Microsoft Word had contracted Larry Flint to do some designing for them.

 
At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. TOO funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home