Fuse #8

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Do a Little Dance, Make a Little Love, Get Down Tonight

*Yawn*

I'll report on the Anne Caroll Moore Lecture and CBC par-tay tomorrow, chickens. I'm-ah tired right now from all the hardy parties. More soonish. I promise.

Oh. And I've been thinking of making the Hot Men of Children's Literature postings once a month rather than every Tuesday. You're cool with that, right? It's not that there aren't enough HMOCL out there (I think I met 7 yesterday). It's just that if I do it all the time you'll get bored of them. And we can't have that, now can we?

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rule number one: you make the rules on your blog.

We'll have fun no matter what the format, we promise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home