Fuse #8

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Who's Your Blog Crush?

I was going to hold off on linking to this until tomorrow, but it seems that everyone else has already posted about it, so I should too.

Mitali Perkins at Mitali's Fire Escape poses the following question:
which blog has the potential to make your heart beat a bit faster were it to mention your name, blog, or book?

Mitali, sweet thing, mentions me and says that I don't, "realize yet how powerful a kid lit guru," I've become. Guru? Oh, awesome. That means I get to wear flowing robes, light scented candles, and refer to myself in the third person, right? We think so.

In any case, it's a more than legitimate question. I remember when I first started out that Read Roger was my blog crush. Now I've cast my sights on Bookslut's blog. I don't really care for Bookslut much, but she's like that Queen Bee in high school. You'd at least like to know that she knows you exist. Post your crushes at Mitali's site.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Blogger Gail Gauthier said...

I've always wanted to find myself mentioned in Bookslut, too. However, I am afraid of what she might have to say.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Batta bing. You've hit upon it. Hence the queen bee comparison.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home