Fuse #8

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where Are You Going? To See My Friend.

I love my friends.
Friends are great. Take Davin, for example. He works for Popular Mechanics, has a pilot's license, starred in my college's production of Pippin (he totally kicked ass with "Corner of the Sky") and ends up in British documentaries on 9/11 conspiracy theories. Davin's cool. So cool, in fact, that I'm putting his recent appearance in "The Conspiracy Files - 911 Part 2" here for your viewing. See the blond guy that's not crazy and seems to know what he's talking about? That's Davin! Hi, Davin!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've caught my interest with the label. Is Davin a Steinway descendent? Because my husband is, too. But everyone in the family knows that there's no such thing as a Steinway "heir," because the money has long since been, um...pissed away (my husband's language, not mine).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home