Fuse #8

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Poohian "Who Knew?"ian

Apparently (and she has never divulged this information before so how was I to know?), Lisa Yee is the world's biggest number one Winnie-the-Pooh fan. I'm not saying this in a lighthearted manner. I don't call her Number One because she has two Eeyore dolls and a signed edition by E. H. Shepard or something. I'm talking... well...

Better see for yourself.

Yeah. When you have so many materials you can donate them to The White River Heritage Museum and get a collection named after you... only THEN can you be called a true fan.

Lisa, darling, you must come and visit Pooh again and pronto. Look, this newbie YA author did. Why not you? Come back to him. You may be on the wrong coast, but no author can stays away from NYC for too long. How long can you resist the lure?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:09 AM , Blogger Lisa Yee said...

You are right. It is time to visit my old friends again. Next time I'm in NYC, I will come by!!!

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Woo-hoo!
I cannot wait.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home