Fuse #8

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Top 50 Yahoo Searches

We're just going to establish a direct link to Kids Lit here. It would save me so much time and effort. Then whenever she writes it could just immediately pop up on my blog. After all, each and every posting she writes is of interest to me.

Her latest goodie? The top 50 Yahoo searches of children's books. From Harry Potter to The Very Hungry Caterpillar and everything in between.

By the way, how much do we trust this list? Call me kooky, but shouldn't The Higher Power of Lucky appear on there somewhere? I mean, look me in the eye and tell me that more people are interested in The Cay than the book that got so much scrutiny lately in the news. Commentators pointed out that Catcher in the Rye and Huckleberry Finn, for all their charms, aren't exactly for the young 'uns. A questionable ranking system at best.

Thanks to Kids Lit for the link.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

You've gotta stop saying such nice things about my blogging! What a sweetheart you are!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger lili said...

i don't trust the list because i don't know anyone who uses Yahoo as a search engine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home