Fuse #8

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Animals That Should Have Their Own Picture Books - Part... Something Or Other


No. It is not a hoax. I know it looks like it's sticking out its tongue at you. I know it looks like an Anime sidekick. But I'm afraid that it's all too real. It's an octopus of the genus Grimpoteuthis. We'll call him grimpy for short. We'll give him a complex and anti-social attitudes. We'll paint him purple and call him Grimace. He will, in short, be a hit.

Thanks to Boing Boing for the link.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

He'll be an instant star. I'm already in love.

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Adam Rex said...

Geez. I passed over this post once or twice, thinking it was just some cute Saxton Freymann root vegetable creation. This thing is amazing.

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Kinda looks like a Boov. Doesn't he, Adam?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home