Fuse #8

Friday, May 04, 2007

Free Comic Book Day


A big thank you to The Excelsior File for reminding me of this one. Unless you've forgotten, tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. It's the national holiday where you go to your local comic shop guy and demand free stuff. Why is it a holiday? Because on this day they actually give in. You can even go here for a comic book store locator. Those of you with kids should take advantage of this. I grew up on comics and I'm of the firm belief that girls should read more of them.

Thanks too to Lady, That's My Skull (which you should always always go to for your comic blog craziness needs) for the Lana Lang image here.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger Sleestak said...

Thanks

 
At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Fuse! I had forgotten. Now that you reminded me, I'll go at lunch to get a Legion of Superheroes comic for my superhero-loving son.

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

No problem, Sleestak. My husband (big big fan) informed me that if anyone used one of your images you'd know rightquick. I really wanted the "This Robot Is Programmed to Destry Your Camera" panel, but couldn't find it on your site.

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Jennifer Schultz said...

We're having a comic book giveaway at our library!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home