Fuse #8

Friday, May 04, 2007

Kudos for Youdos

Wait wait! Before I begin let's just say that bloggers complimenting bloggers on bloggobial blogizness (I had to stretch with that last one there) is not, in fact, a form of navel gazing, self-aggrandizing back-patting. Got it? Good. Cause I love me my clever bloggers.

How clever, you ask? Well, for the 36th Annual Summer Conference of SCBWI, Little Willow, Kelly, Gina, and Sarah will be presenting. I know that Kelly, Gina, and Sarah will be doing The Blogging Community: A Network for Children’s Book Creators. I'm not sure what Little Willow will present.

And in other news, our very own Liz B. is on the Printz committee. Well done, Liz. Glad to hear it. Let's fill the committees to o'erflowing with bloggers.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks, Fuse :)

LW is with us, as is Tanita/TadMack. For some reason, they're not listed on the program yet.

Thanks again! And another big congrats to our fab Liz.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Liz B said...

Thanks, Fuse!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Greg Pincus said...

Can't wait to see all the LA Bound Bloggers at the conference. Fuse, you should find a way out here for a west coast drinks night. C'mon. C'mon, he says in his best peer pressure voice....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home