Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Did I Write This in My Sleep or Something?

Gosh, if you'd asked me if I ever wrote for Scholastic's Instructor Magazine a day of my life I'd have had to have said no. Never. Nuh-uh. And yet when I look at the piece Best New Summer Books I cannot help but notice that somehow an unnamed someone has tapped directly into my innermost psyche. Just LOOK at this list. Toys Go Out. A Drowned Maiden's Hair. Freakin' Jeremy Fink! Fink, for God's sake, Fink!! Talk about a fairly fabulous list. Not a title on here I don't like or, at the very least, don't recognize the beauty of.

Interesting note: Though it's from Scholastic the books span a wide range of publishers. Classy move, no?

Thanks to Sheila Ruth for the link.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squee! Their list is made of awesome!

A while back, after my interview with Adam Rex, you encouraged me to do more. So I interviewed a different Adam (a potential HMOCL, I'm thinking) -- Adam Selzer. Here's the link.

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Ooo. Nice one, Kelly. I saw Random House promote this puppy a long long time ago and thought it looked good then. Thanks for the HMOCL tip too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home