Fuse #8

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Where My Librarian Peoples At?

Let no one say I do not love my alma mater. A fellow Earlhamite (KILL, QUAKERS, KILL!) who is also a librarian sent this info to me recently. Person in question is an ALA Emerging Leader and they want all of us librarians to take a survey.
We've decided to survey as broad a spectrum of library professionals as possible in order to see what we think of ourselves. Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey. We'll be presenting the results and a plan of action as a poster session at ALA annual conference.
Your goal, oh fellow children and YA librarians, is to tip the balance towards the kidlit spectrum. It takes like three minutes anyway. Non-librarians, I'm afraid you'll just have to hold off on this one. My apologies.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

Done! I gave 'em what for.

 
At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link :) I just finished it hopefully they'll make use of the feedback.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home