Fuse #8

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Note the Child With the Violin


Oh yeah. We get rock bands in the library all the time. No biggie.

I'm lying through my teeth. Fact of the matter is that my brilliant co-worker Warren managed to finagle the children's rock band dog on fleas to play in our branch for our Summer Reading Kick-off Party. We wrangled some 100 kids in to see them play. Lately I've been reading about the escapades that some librarians have to face when it comes to Summer Reading. Me? I sat back and enjoyed the kickin' tunes. Aw yeah, baby.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Blogger web said...

Hmmm. Children of the Corn, anyone?

Looks like a good time, though!

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Very cool, Fuse! Wish I were there :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home