Fuse #8

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Step One: Get On NPR. Step Two: Get On Television. Step Three: Get In The Onion

Remember when I got interviewed by NPR? Ah. Those were the good times. But what if you're all about the visual rather than the audio stimulation? What if you'd like to see me rather than hear me? Well, this sounds absolutely ridiculous (which it is) but if you live in the New York area you may be in luck. I got interviewed by NY1 News today. If you're unfamiliar with this station, it's New York's 24-hour news station. All New York, all the time. And l'il ole me was featured today alongside Susan Kent, head of all that is New York Public Libraries. I'll post a link to a page when it airs, but until now (or until it airs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), you're just gonna have to take my word for it. It's not national, but it'll do.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Cool, Fuse!

 
At 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the video and transcript: http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=60289&search_result=1&stid=4

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. Um, okay. Let's pretend that I DON'T spend half of my time as a professional web designer, and put in the little linky tags like so: here is that link to NY1 that I was talking about

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home