Fuse #8

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Results Are In!

After much introspection and great rending of the garments (usually unintentionally) the results of the great Should I Put Ads On My Blog survey are in. Of the people polled, a whopping 70 folks cared enough to vote. 70 people! That's enough to rent a bus! I was touched.

Of those 70, 49 people didn't care what I did with my blog adwise. 21 people felt it would be a betrayal of all my beliefs and put my soul itself in danger (my words, not theirs).

As it turns out, all of this was a moot point. My boss pointed out to me that since I work for NYPL the blog, while not technically connected to the library proper, shouldn't be for-profit. So there you have it! The survey wasn't make or break. I just wondered how many people would care about me. Y'all are swell. You each get a toaster on your way out the door.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

Thanks I need a new toaster. And YAY for Public Libraries!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home