Fuse #8

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Slumberland Therapy

The whole I-can't-be-searched thing has me down. To cheer up I'm going to stare at these adorable Little Nemo composition books instead.

Ahhhh. That's the stuff. Thanks, as always, to BB-Blog.


At 6:49 PM , Blogger Lizzy said...

I was able to get serch results on your blog for "Pan" and "Rats," but not for "Clay."

At 6:50 PM , Blogger Lizzy said...

Also got results for "Foxy" and "Termite."

At 8:03 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

I can see the search bar!

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Nancy said...

You're right, it's there but not working. I meant to be encouraging.... So sorry.

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Adrienne said...

OMG, I love composition books. I've been boycotting Target, which is especially difficult this time of year because they have the cutest composition books at extrememly reasonable prices during back-to-school time.

SIGH. I might have to blog about that.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home