Fuse #8

Sunday, August 06, 2006

See Me. Feel Me. Touch Me. Search Me.

Or rather, don't search me. In the midst of my delight over my new banner I somehow didn't notice that I'd shorted out my "Search This Blog" capabilities. This is not good at all. I'll be working on a solution for the next few days, so please be patient with me as we work this out. In the meantime, if you want to search for something, do so through Google or some other search engine. It's just Blogger you can't search at the moment. *growl*

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Liz B said...

The blogger search engine isn't the greatest to begin with. Anyway, at least as of 238 on Sunday afternoon, the search this blog box and function are at the top of the screen.

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I'm glad "Clay" made your day. It's one of the rare cases where the American cover completely trumps the British one in terms of cool.

Yeah, the blog box is at the top of the screen. But not a single search done on it yields anything. Ditto the rest of blogger. Maybe I should try searching my blog from someone else's. Hmmmm....

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Liz B said...

This is weird...

I have no idea why, but it appears to only be returning responses from August of this year. So I put in Green (knowing you blogged about Cushman's latest) and got nada. I put in hot, and only got the most recent August mention of Hot Men. I went to my blog to see if it was blogger, but I'm getting pre August returns from my blog.

I have no idea why your blog search would be limited to returning only recent posts. Good luck!

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Liz B said...

Oh, and just wanted to add, you can always add a technorati search this blog button to your sidebar.

 
At 11:07 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Woah! How? Is it good? That might have to be the way I go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home