Fuse #8

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Live From the Set of Inkheart

Tuesday is hereby known as Movie Day. All children's books made into films will be announced on Tuesdays. That is, until I completely forget that I made this rule and start posting willy nilly like before.

Anywho, the Inkheart movie is coming to fruition and Independent Entertainment News has the scoop. I knew that Paul Bettany (yum!) and Brendan Fraser (oog!) were cast, but other facts had not yet tripped upon mine gentle ears, to kill a phrase.

Facts to remember from the article:
  • The third book in the Inkheart trilogy comes out in the Spring of 2008 and will be named Inkdawn.
  • Andy Serkis is Capricorn which makes me almost as unnaturally happy as when I heard about Bettany, though for entirely different reasons.
  • Helen Mirren is in it, which shall hopefully give Aunt Elinor that elusive subtlety she sadly lacks in the books (aw, go on . . . stone me for saying it).
  • Toto somehow got in the movie. Toto?
Thanks to Book Moot for the link.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I was giddily happy about Andy Serkis and Helen Mirin, too. Whatever else is to be said about this movie, they've cast it well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home