Fuse #8

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jonesing For the Jones Man

I don't usually do YA stuff. This is more out of a sense of self-preservation (have you ever looked at how much stuff there is out there on it?) than a dislike of the genre itself. However, when I was but a wee tyke getting my LIS degree in Minnesota, I one day happened to have a guest speaker by the name of Patrick Jones. Those of you in the know will all be nodding your heads wisely. Those of you not in the know will soon be IN the know when you see the cover of this month's School Library Journal. That's our boy right there. Scraggly grey hair and all. He also happens to be the best booktalker I've ever had the pleasure of watching. He made me want to read Cirque du Freak and that's no mean task, I tell you. Check out his blog if you have a chance.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger web said...

Don't do it! Save yourself!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home