Fuse #8

Friday, January 05, 2007

Weaselmania - Poetry Friday Edition

Not too long ago I posted a review of the upcoming (as of March) Never Tease a Weasel. The new version is illustrated by George Booth. The old version was illustrated by one Denman Hampson. Now in my review I lamented that I'd never seen the original and couldn't really compare the two. So who rushes to my rescue? None other than Neck-In-Neck-With-Brian-Selznick-For-Nicest-Fellow-In-the-World-Award artist Matthew Holm, that's who. He sent me the following pages to look at, and I pass them on to you now, in case you also happen to be interested. They rhyme, so consider them my Poetry Friday contribution, small as it may be.




That is one teased weasel. No question.
Thanks again to Mr. Holm.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Those are great! I feel sorry for that background pig-- looks like he's lost his best friend.

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Elaine Magliaro said...

FYI: I'll be adding your post to the Poetry Friday Roundup at Blue Rose Girls.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home