Fuse #8

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ah, To be Two

I don't usually direct my readers to other blogs' reviews of children's books because I'm incredibly lazy. I figure you'll get there eventually. Can I confess something to you though? I'm addicted to the book reviews on Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast. Completely. Jules and Eisha have this easygoing rapport that your average blogger (yeah, that's me) would kill to acquire.

So anyway, they've this review up of A Drowned Maiden's Hair (the Middle Grade Fiction Cybil winner, no less) that's worth your time and effort. Especially if you haven't heard of the book. Go. Shoo. Off whichu. Read 'em.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, man. That is so sweet of you. Especially since, even though there ARE two of us, and even though you're supposedly slowing down for 2007, you STILL review circles around us!

 
At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw you're kind. But ditto to what Eisha said, and your reviews are, hands down, the best due to all your lovely details and the thought you put into them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home