Fuse #8

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Am Fond Of This

Has anyone taken a close look at Kelly Herold's children's literature wiki lately? In a fit of fun I posted some stuff involving a kid named Moctor Fall (actual patron name) and before you know it someone (or perhaps a group of someones) created an entire page o' text. If I don't miss my mark, this seems to be going remarkably well. Now I'm getting a little interested in the trials of the unfortunate Mr. Fall. Please put your creative juices to the test by mucking with the story yourself.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for mentioning the wiki. Not a bad start, eh? I'm going to do some work on this project tomorrow (publicizing, deciding on my role, etc.)
Join in everyone!

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

That was me messing with Mr. Fall. I left notes under "Plot Suggestions" in the sidebar. If there's any changes you really hate, feel free to change them back again. I think you can do that in a wiki, right?

Anyhow, I'm not much for plot. I'm much more of a "trees" person than a "forest" type. So I'll keep mucking with the details of stuff if everybody else figures out where this is going.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home