Fuse #8

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kirby Larson Interview

Let's take a closer look at one of our Newbery Honorees (Honorettas?, Honorikas?) for 2007. One Ms. Kirby Larson. Nice lady, that. Prone to multiple interviews as well, should you be willing to search deep enough for them amongst the reams of buried internet info out there.

One I found just the other day as I was looking for this image on Jaime Temairik's blog:



What can I say? I like-a the killer cupcakes. Cupcake-related paraphernalia gets a special slot on this blog (hint hint).

In any case, I found this interview and was pleased as punch. And then I turn around and Jen Robinson has linked to another one. So basically, anything and everything you ever wanted to know Kirby Larson-wise is now available. Go wild.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM , Blogger Little Willow said...

Another interview with Kirby Larson, if you'd like to read it:
http://slayground.livejournal.com/160972.html

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oh-ho! Sorry to have missed that one. Thanks for the tip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home