Fuse #8

Friday, March 23, 2007

Great Pseudo-Futuristic Covers



I love this. There are few sights sweeter in this world than examining history's predictions of the future. When I was at the ALA Convention in Seattle I had the great luck to stumble upon a party held at the Science Fiction Museum. This was marvelous, in part, because we got to look at all the exhibits on our own time. So much fun. The museum was to be commended for its vast collection of pulpy sci-fi book covers as well. I suspect these covers by British illustrator and comics artist Ron Turner would have fit right in.

Thanks to Drawn for the link.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Sarah Stevenson said...

How great! My question is, though--what the crap is "an electric muffle crucible"??

 
At 12:35 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I dunno. Guess we'll have to wait until the future to find out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home