Fuse #8

Friday, March 23, 2007

Kicking It, Skulduggery Style

Skeletons, as a rule, are hot. Nobody contests this. Right? I mean, surely I'm not the only one out there.

Glad we got that settled. As I was saying, skeletons are hot and well-dressed skeletons are even hotter. Enter Skulduggery Pleasant. As a fan of book videos, I'm rather taken with Harper Collins' recent addition to the SP website. This isn't a book video. This is a book music video. Watch that skeleton break it down old school style. Go, Skulduggery, go go go!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you had a chance to read Skulduggery Pleasant yet? It's so much fun! I actually look forward to seeing the movie that will no doubt be made from the book.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home