Fuse #8

Thursday, May 17, 2007

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

Contesty-westy time, chickens. Editorial Anonymous has been commenting on the power of the first line. She considers tension, voice, sense of humor, cadence, and rhythm. Then she says this:
So here's the deal: send me your first line (or your first two lines, if you must) and I will post a select few to comment on. Send them to my email with CONTEST in the subject line.

This contest opens now, and closes as soon as I've had enough. Maybe tomorrow.
As of my writing this right now, it's still open. There's no prize as such, but it's a fun idea. It may be over by now, though. Note it.

UPDATE: TOO LATE! The contest has closed. Ah well. Maybe I'll have one of my own soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home