Fuse #8

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pain Felt. Pain Signed. Pain Sealed. Pain Delivered. I'm Yours!

On my last birthday I got a present from Kelly Herold that was as follows:

Kelly Herold is a goddess amongst mortal women.

With such supremely wonderful objects available in the world, it's always a little shocking to me when someone doesn't hold with the whole Triumvirate of Mediocrity (copyright Jane Yolen). Take, as your example, this particularly painful episode in the life of one of our own. Oh, Alkelda. My heart goes out to you, honey.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

It's a comfort to know that I'm not alone. Sniffle.

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

You're SO not alone, Alkelda. Enjoy the shirt, Fuse (and 29). You're doing a public service by wearing it.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Oh wow--I have got to get one of those shirts. I hate the Giving Tree with a passion. Someone gave a copy to one of my kids and I only had vague memories of the book so, silly me, I read it to them. Unfortunately I was PMSing at the time and related way too much to the stump at the end of the story. Gave that book away to some charity the next day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home