Fuse #8

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahoy, Mateys!

As ye all know, today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. If ye`ve any love fer this sacred holiday, ye`d be wise t' follow me lead an' jus' plug everythin' ye`re goin' t' blog starboard into th' Shipmate Speak website.

Nay. I be jus' kiddin' ye. As enjoyable as havin' a Hot Man o' Children`s Literature presented entirely in "sea dog" might be, I`ll reserve me Yo Ho Hoin' fer this post alone. Still, check ou' th' official holiday website an' drink a keg o' rum on a dead man`s chest fer me, if ye get a chance.

3 Comments:

At 12:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy, me scurvy shipmates (isn't scurvy just about every other word of pirate talk, no matter what you're saying?). I once saw a Food Lion sign outside of the store that inexplicably said "Pumpkins -- arrg" -- that's my favorite pirate talk, as it seems a pirate employee made that sign. May we all read Cornelia Funke's 'Pirate Girl' in appreciation today. -- jules

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You're a righteous pirate, Fuse!

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Arrr. Ye be a bonny lass ta say it. Now whar's me pumpkin?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home