Fuse #8

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So THAT's What Kelly Herold Looks Like

Ever wondered?
Well your wondering days are over, you wonder-eyed wayfarers, you. 7-Imp has the goods on the brains behind Big A little a, everyone's favorite Associate Professor of ... Russian. Who knew? I could spoil the curse word question for you, but as I am a good, saintly, near impossibly pious soul (and if you believe that then I've a bridge I'd love to sell you) I won't.

In other interviewing news, MotherReader has a nice interview with Mo Willems on the most recent issue of The Edge of the Forest. And guess what? He is ALSO an Associate Professor of Russian! Is that coincidence or what?

Oh fine. He's not. Ruin my fun.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

You didn't know Mo and I were in the same Department? Thought that was common knowledge! His indepth studies of Dostoevsky are more than evident in his works for children, don't you agree?

BTW: Little Willow refered to Mother Reader yesterday as MoReader.

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger MotherReader said...

And I'll take the title with honor.

Thanks for mentioning the interview, Fuse. I loved his responses, esp the page long answer on my site about the sketchbooks.

(Hey, my word verification is "xlush." Do you think that is some sort of kidlit drink night reference? 'Cause I felt like I really behaved myself there.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home